- Play the right cymbal, you will damage the cymbal if it's not a right cymbal for your style.
- Prepare the stand properly and play the edge, infact the best way to play a cymbal is ny hitting slightly above the edge of it.
- Handle cymbals by the edges using only your fingertips with care.
- Use only quality cymbal bag for a trasporting and storing your cymbals.
- Clean your cymbals with a mild dish washing soap and warm water, using a soft non-abrasive cloth, please don't use abrasive cleaners.